SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2014, SBI PO Recruitment 2014, Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO 2014
State Bank of India (SBI) probationary officer (PO) 2014 Eligibility Criteria is not terribly detailed or elaborate in comparison with ton of alternative competition exams. The eligibility criteria of SBI PO 2014 is all the candidates have to fulfill is that should be graduates from a recognized university or must have equivalent qualifications that are recognized by the Central Government with 60 % of marks .The Eligible candidates should have earned the age of twenty one year’s however mustn’t be over thirty years, age relaxation is applicable for OBC candidates has been relaxed up to three years, the higher regulation just in case of SC, ST, Ex Servicemen (including short service commissioned, Emergency commissioned officer etc.) has been relaxed up to 5 years, The candidate should not turn before 2 Jan, 2nd 1983 and not born later than 1 st Jan, 1992.
Company Name: State bank of India
Official Website: www.sbi.com
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years
Qualification: Any Graduation with hr Marks
Applying for SBI PO exam 2013 before that have the deep look on eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualifications needed, and syllabus and exam pattern details. Bank of India may be a one amongst the oldest bank and having the over 16000 branches in India. additionally it’s a largest public sector bank in country. Regulation is extremely similar as Clerk eligibility details in Relaxations (Check out).As per the SBI PO Recruitment 2013 notification, candidates should have between 21 to 30 year. The choice method is predicated on written exam marks, word and private Interview.
Age limit and Education qualifications that help to induce or take the only examination. However, clearing the SBI PO exam 2013 is extremely powerful. The questions are asks from full ideas.
Education Qualifications needed for SBI PO recruitment 2013.
- Any Graduation Degree from recognized university with sixty fifth Marks for General class candidates
- For alternative class candidates, should have initial class (60%) marks in Graduation degree
- Distance and Open degree will not settle for
What is the age limit for SBI PO recruitment 2013
- Open class or General class students should have between 21 to 30 years.
- For SC/ST Students, five years relaxation provided as per the rules, so the most age may well be 35 years
- OBC Students will have up to thirty-three years
- 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates
- Widows, single women and women judicially separated will have up to 36 years
- EXSM (Ex-Servicemen’s) relaxation is amount of service in Defense + 3 years